Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Game of Thrones

A Song of Fire and Ice is one of my favourite fantasy series and I am eagerly waiting for the next instalment. But until that arrives I can happily play the amazing board game based on these books.
A Game of Thrones is the first game in the series and allows players to take on the role of the major houses and try and win the throne through wheeling and dealing, backstabbing, invasion and other fun things. The game really captures the feel of the book as players wheel and deal there way to victory.

Grab a copy or find someone who owns one, like me, and prepare to conquer the kingdom.

3 comments:

  1. Be amazed and appalled: http://www.abc.net.au/news/photos/2007/12/21/2125860.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not cleaning that up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think they'll need to have a damaged stock sale? I'd be there!

    ReplyDelete